[asterisk-app-dev] Pops when starting/switching audio files

Krandon krandon.bruse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:45:49 CDT 2014

Asterisk SVN-branch-12-r419824M

Same behavior with dial plan. Happy to setup the inbound number for people to test.

Going to try with some stock audio files to see if that changes anything. I have a strange suspicion that it could be with the converting from wav to ulaw or maybe some metadata that's causing the issue.

Will report back with the same DID to test.

--
KB