[Dundi] Dynamical dundi

Cary Fitch caryf at usawide.net
Fri Aug 28 20:45:52 CDT 2009

I am not a programmer of note.

But, how about a cron job that would look up the IP address each "minute"
and write it to a file.  Then make Dundi use that source for the IP address?

Easier said than done, but at least find a way to get the address into an
accessible location, then find a way to write it into the DUNDI process.

Maybe it never needs to go to a file, just get it and poke it into DUNDI on
a timed refresh basis.

Cary Fitch
If you know what the topic is you don't want to scroll to the bottom for new
info.
NCATP!