[Dundi] Dynamical dundi

Facundo Suárez suarez.jf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:29:26 CDT 2009

Hi all.

I've just finished configuring two asterisk boxes, working too fine
with dundi. My really trouble is that i have dynamica ip addres on
both sides. I tryied to make it setting a domain name instead of an ip
address at the "host=.." in dundi.conf; but i realized that it works
at the first time. No more. I mean, there is no a peridical dns lookup
to get the ip addres of that domain. I am trying to execute from de
remote side, a command using ssh to the other side, reloading modules
pbx_dundi every every time the ip address change. But i wanted to
discard another solution first.

Is there a way to solve this directly configuring dundi / asterisk ?

Any help please ?

--
Facundo Suarez
Neuquen - Capital

()  ascii ribbon campaign - contra el coreo html
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - contra adjuntos propietarios

Por Favor, no hagas Top Posting
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting

Por Favor, sin formato html