[Dundi] "Regarding the backup/failover solution"

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 12:59:40 CDT 2009

Thank you John!

The peers which you mentioned, can they be SIP phones (calling outbound) or
they need to be servers only?

Because the senario which I want to make it happen is that I will be having
two asterisk machines which acts as primary and secondary servers and all
the phones would be connected to the primary server, I want to see that if
the first server is down then the phones can pick up the second server using
Dundi.

Thank you very much

Regards
Sandesh