[Dundi] "Regarding the backup/failover solution"

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:24:46 CDT 2009

Hi,

I had a question regarding Dundi, I read most of the things about Dundi and
came to know that we can use it as a failover solution.
Like can we have 2 servers replicated, if we add an extension in sip.conf
realtime, can it be reflected in the other server using Dundi or its mainly
used for load balancing/cluster of asterisk servers? How can we achieve the
senario of backup servers using DUNDi if it can be used.

Thank you very much.

Regards
Sandesh