[Dundi] 'dundi look up' question

Alex Robar alex.robar at gearytech.com
Tue Sep 4 20:24:33 CDT 2007

Hi Kyle,

"dundi lookup" is only going to find routes that are advertised on other nodes in your DUNDi cloud. Your local node won't query itself, as it knows you can terminate those calls. The proper practice is to try local routes first, then try a DUNDi lookup, and then fail the call. That way you're always calling the local routes properly, and only sending traffic to the cloud when you need to

Cheers,
AR

Alex Robar,  Technical Support,   GearyTech Inc.

3075 Fourteenth Avenue, Unit 3, Markham, Ontario L3R 0G9
Markham: 905-513-8000  x 223           Fax: 905-513-8040
alex.robar at gearytech.com               www.gearytech.com