[Dundi] 'dundi look up' question

Kyle Sexton ks at mocker.org
Tue Sep 4 16:19:45 CDT 2007

I'm having trouble understanding how 'dundi lookup' is finding it's
results.

Scenario:
I have two servers configured, both pulling extensions from
sipregistration context for where an extension lives.

When I do a 'dundi lookup 1000 at priv' from server B, when 1000 is
registered to server *A* I get a result.  If I do a 'dundi lookup
1000 at priv' on server *A* when the extension is registered there I get no
result.  But I can call 1000 from either server w/o any issue.  Is there
something I'm missing w/ the 'dundi lookup' command?

--
Kyle Sexton