[Dundi] Dundi Digest, Vol 30, Issue 4

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:08:50 CST 2007

> Yah but I was able to make a script to make dundi extensions at realtime. So
> even if they have the same extension, it will not conflict since there is no
> other exten on the other server
>
> So when 1 extension registers with PBXA and then someone calls it, PBXA will
> be the one to answer even if I have that extension set in the other PBX
> servers.

So you are talking about having dynamic registration for the SIP
devicesm whereby a SIP device only registers to 1 PBX at a time, but
can register to either PBX and still process calls properly.

Yes, this is done with regcontext paraneter in sip.conf.

have a look at:

http://www.astricon.net/files/usa06/Friday-General_Conference/JR_Richardson_Whitepaper.pdf

--
JR Richardson