[Dundi] Dundi and asterisk realtime

Vic Jolin victor.jolin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:02:44 CST 2007

Yah but I was able to make a script to make dundi extensions at realtime. So
even if they have the same extension, it will not conflict since there is no
other exten on the other server

So when 1 extension registers with PBXA and then someone calls it, PBXA will
be the one to answer even if I have that extension set in the other PBX
servers.