[Dundi] Multiple routes advertised from same host

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Thu Aug 30 04:11:18 CDT 2007

On Friday 24 August 2007 02:58:43 pm Karl-Heinz Hecker wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:58:40 -0500, Anthony Messina wrote:
>

> Here is an example I used in the past:
>
> Dundi conf
>
> e164 =>
> dundi-e164-canonical,0,IAX2,dundi:${SECRET}@asterisk.homeunix.org/${NUMBER}
>,nounsolicited,nocomunsolicit,nopartial e164 =>
> dundi-e164-customers,100,IAX2,dundi:${SECRET}@asterisk.homeunix.org/${NUMBE
>R},nounsolicited,nocomunsolicit,nopartial e164 =>
> dundi-e164-customers-sip,370,SIP,dundi:${SECRET}@asterisk.homeunix.org/${NU
>MBER},nounsolicited,nocomunsolicit,nopartial e164 =>
> dundi-e164-via-pstn,400,IAX2,dundi:${SECRET}@asterisk.homeunix.org/${NUMBER
>},nounsolicited,nocomunsolicit,nopartial
>
> If you'll have all iax2 dundis also in sip you have to make canonical and
> canonical-sip ... you can use any name but you need them too in
> extensions.conf.
>
> extension.conf
>
> [dundi-e164-canonical]
> your contexts
>
> [dundi-e164-customers]
> your contexts
>
> [dundi-e164-customers-sip]
> your contexts
>
> [dundi-e164-via-pstn]
> your contexts
>

> [dundi-e164-local]
> include=dundi-e164-canonical
> include=dundi-e164-customers
> include=dundi-e164-customers-sip
> include=dundi-e164-via-pstn
>
> [dundi-e164-switch]
> switch => DUNDi/e164
>
> [dundi-e164-lookup]
> include => dundi-e164-local
> include => dundi-e164-switch
>
> [macro-dundi-e164]
> exten => s,1,Goto(${ARG1},1)
> include => dundi-e164-lookup
>
> And don't forget the entrys in the sip.conf (like them in the iax.conf)
>
> Thats all.
> So if there is a look for ... your asterisk will show if ... exists and if
> it is he sends the informations. The asking asterisk will dial with sip or
> iax2, how it is instructed.

--karl-heinz, sorry to accidentally reply off list. --

thanks karl-heinz, i got it to advertise the different routes, however they
don't actually work when "dialed" in that fashion, since in my asterisk 1.4
configuration i get a "host not found" when the number follows the host like
so: "host.com/number"

it is exactly what this thread is about:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2006-August/161733.html

it's a long, broken thread, but leads me to the problem that chan_sip doesn't
implement a way to have the dbsecret used properly.

bummer is, that i coud use the host to host authenticated sip dundi inside of
my own network, but not with random hosts from the internet, unless i place
all my routes in the incoming-sip context.

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E