[asterisk-users] Re: DUNDi with SIP

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Aug 3 13:17:30 MST 2006

*scream* I just got it to work with this...

180netsip => global_dundi_local,0,SIP,dundisip1/${NUMBER},nopartial
180netsip => global_dundi_local,0,SIP,dundisip2/${NUMBER},nopartial

[dundisip1]
type=friend
secret=password
insecure=very
context=global_dundi_local
host=labpbx1.ipt.oneeighty.com
qualify=no
username=dundisip1
fromuser=dundisip1

[dundisip2]
type=friend
secret=password
insecure=very
context=global_dundi_local
host=labpbx2.ipt.oneeighty.com
qualify=no
username=dundisip2
fromuser=dundisip2

It works... but the first system sends dundisip2 as the authid, not dundisip1. I assume that's because it matches the host labpbx2. Well, it should be sending dundisip1.... how can I get it to do that?

Doug.