[Dundi] Wow

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Oct 10 13:56:36 MST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:

>>No, there are real people using it. I am one of them. I swear I am not
>>a robot or AI. Oh wait, you didn't say real people using it. You said
>>really using. Nope, I just use it for discovery of extension location
>>between two dual-cpu opteron boxes that run a phone system for a
>>company spread out between 5 states.
>

> Yes. The people who knock the people asking the difficult questions are often the ones using it in simplistic situations.

Folks if this isn't enough evidence of Doug's troll status I don't know
what else it would take.

He doesn't deserve anyone's help, and I hope Michael, who has done so
much good for the Asterisk community, will let Doug's questions die a
merciful death.  He does not deserve anyone's help since he can't
participate without insulting and denigrating Digium, Asterisk, and, as
can be seen above, even other innocent list members.

I have suggested he switch to using Vovida, but he doesn't seem
interested, and keeps coming back again and again, spitting in people's
faces and then expecting them to help him.

Thanks.

B.