(Fwd) RE: [Dundi] DUNDI for inter carrier exchange

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Tue Jul 25 08:18:38 MST 2006

From:           	Rehan AllahWala <rehan at supertec.com>
To:             	"'Distributed Universal Number Discovery'" <dundi at lists.digium.com>, Jim.Dalton at transnexus.com
Subject:        	RE: [Dundi] DUNDI for inter carrier exchange
Send reply to:  	rehan at supertec.com
Date sent:      	Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:26:31 +0500

Simon and Jim,

Do you both yet use ENUM for delivery of voice calls yet as carriers ?

(Pleae correct me if I am wrong) that DUNDI is more suitable for asterisk boxes to create
seemless same extensions in different boxes so a corporate user can interface to each other
without a lot of  intelligence at user level.

What is your say ?

Have you tried using e164.org for enum dip for example ?

Rehan