[Dundi] DUNDI for inter carrier exchange

Jim Dalton jim.dalton at transnexus.com
Tue Jul 25 05:02:31 MST 2006

We like ENUM.  We support ENUM in our software.  It works great for VoIP
route discovery.

However, Simon has observed that inter-carrier route discovery coupled with
interconnect price discovery could be useful for facilitating inter-carrier
VoIP peering with settlement.  We can't figure out how to do this with ENUM,
so perhaps Simon's idea for DUNDi could be a solution.

Jim Dalton
VoIP Routing, Accounting, Security
1.404.526.6053
www.TransNexus.com