[Dundi] dundi network

Florian Overkamp florian at speakup.nl
Thu Jan 5 01:51:05 CST 2006

Matt Riddell wrote:
> Is there any way an excemption could be made so that a list of public peering
> points could be created?

This has been a difficult issue to this day. My own point of view is
that the GPA prohibits disclosure of "information obtained from the
Peering System", so a list can only be comprised if every peering party
publishes their own information themselves, since their own information
was never obtained from the Peering System, it was theirs to begin with.

Since we publish the fact we peer in DUNDi on our own website, anyone is
free to link to that page from a DUNDi directory.

Florian