[Dundi] dundi network

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Jan 4 16:25:16 CST 2006

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Alexander Lopez wrote:

> After speaking with Greg, I am starting to like this Dundi thing. I have
> a few idle servers in our colo in Miami. Let me know if you need a
> Southern US peer.

Just please don't scare me w/ the Del Taco Security Footage calls again!
;)

Anyone wishing to peer w/ me, please read the following:

1. Import my GPG key and send your key + an encrypted copy of
the DUNDI Peering Agreement to "damin at nacs.net". We've been using
PGP signatures as an alternative to faxing physically signed
documents.

2. Put our key in your /var/lib/asterisk/keys directory using wget:
   wget http://www.nacs.net/switch-1.n2net.net.pub

3. Add this into your dundi.conf file and send an appropriate
matching entry to "damin at nacs.net"

; N2Net Switch-1 Template for Peers
; Replace "YOURKEY"
[00:02:B3:BB:48:00]