[Dundi] Looking for peering.

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Wed Mar 30 18:50:05 CST 2005

> Some of us chatted about that a few months ago, but we were concerned about
> the disclosure clauses of the GPA. As best I can tell, I could publish the
> fact that I _am_ an E.164 peer and what my contact info is, but not what
> routes I offer or what routes are peered with me. That makes choosing
> potential peers a bit of a crapshoot.

You can offer what routes *you* offer because that's your information.
Generally anything you glean from your own knowledge you can disclose as
much as you like, you're merely not permitted to disclose information you
gleaned through the peering network :)

This is definitely okay to do and I'd be happy to try to setup something.
Maybe the voip wiki is the place?

Mark