[Dundi] Looking for peering.

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Wed Mar 30 18:39:13 CST 2005

Russell Bryant wrote:

> I think it would be really nice to have a section on dundi.com where
> members can (optionally) list their contact information for peering.
> That would make this process much easier, and possibly help with
> expansion of the network.

Some of us chatted about that a few months ago, but we were concerned
about the disclosure clauses of the GPA. As best I can tell, I could
publish the fact that I _am_ an E.164 peer and what my contact info is,
but not what routes I offer or what routes are peered with me. That
makes choosing potential peers a bit of a crapshoot.