[Dundi] representation

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Tue Oct 26 15:49:30 CDT 2004

> IMHO, the e.164 trust group/GPA should no preclude listing 700
> numbers, and the caller should be able to choose the
> route that is used.  But, since this might be confusing for the
> current implementation, maybe we should limit the trust group to
> IAXTEL 700 numbers as this would be more useful than none at all.

If that is to be the case, it would have to be an addendum to the GPA, and
all parties would have to be in agreement, since obviously Digium is not
authorized to issue 1-700 numbers within a global numbering plan.  I
especially avoided any language like that in the hopes that the GPA would
truly be "General" and has nothing specific to Digium other than in the
title of the document.

Mark