[Dundi] representation

Stastny Richard Richard.Stastny at oefeg.at
Tue Oct 26 12:42:54 CDT 2004

Excuse me, I am European and not familiar with with NANPA issues.
Just to be clear: I understood you correctly:
you wrote an e-mail (which may have been deleted by a
spam filter) to NANPA telling them (because you are polite) that you will use
areacode 288 in future?

And you had no problems with carrier routing these calls? Maybe
they do not know WTSA revised resolution 20? (misuse of ITU-T numbering ressources)

I just want to know how long it will take untill the NANPA is running
out of area codes.

Catch-as-catch-can in NANPA, nice ;-)

Richard
BTW, what was the answer from NANPA to you e-mail (if was it
stored in the crank file?)