[Dundi] representation

Brandon voip at livevoip.com
Tue Oct 26 11:25:19 CDT 2004

This is a matter I have thought about for sometime. We notified NANPA in
an email that 288 would be claimed by our company just to be polite. At some
point area codes will be assigned to VoIP companies and being aware of the
problems it can cause on the PSTN networks does not stop them from being
used on our network. The UK & Ireland have both decided to issue codes that
will be available to VoIP people at some point. Part of this is a reaction
to the
days when IP numbers, 2 character domains and more were free. We have had
no problems with any carrier.

Brandon