[Dundi] Multihomed machines and dundi

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Mon Oct 25 10:17:52 CDT 2004

You can replace the ${IPADDR} variable with anything that you like.
For example I have it set to my machines domain name.  Couldn't you
then you use some fancy DNS stuff to route to the best address?

Also, since I have a dynamic IP for my personal * box I am using
dyndns.org to set the name -> the current address.  I am also use
DUNDi between two machines that are both behind NAT without any
major problem.  It works just as well as IAX between the two for,
me at least.

Just an idea,

Robert Jackson