[Dundi] DUNDi for Asterisk 1.0

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Mon Oct 25 08:44:24 CDT 2004

Kai Militzer wrote:
> Hello list!
>
> I'm sorry to ask this question again, but I read the archives and
found
> a mail with a link to http://www.bkw.org/dundi.tar.gz for DUNDi for
> Asterisk 1.0
>
> Sadly I only get a 404 error when trying this URL. Is there any other
> source to get a "backport" of DUNDi for Asterisk 1.0? Any hint would
be
> appreciated. ;)
>
> Regards
> Kai

I believe that he is working on the modules to make the most
Recent version of DUNDi compile properly against v1-0.  There was a
problem with the latest iteration of this patch since some things
changed
in HEAD regarding to the way variablesare handled.  Last I heard he was
still working on the latest.  I do have the last successful version, and

if you would like I could e-mail you off-list.

Good luck,

Robert Jackson