[Dundi] Peer Information

Florian Overkamp florian at speakup.nl
Fri Oct 22 02:17:33 CDT 2004

Hi,

Allow multiple statements: (Btw, why split up in several fields, that's
irrelevant - it has to become one pattern anyway)

ORGANISATION: SpeakUp
BANDWIDTH: 100Mbit
PUBKEY:
COUNTRY: NL
CONTACT: Florian Overkamp
PHONE: +31-53-4305842
FAX:
EMAIL: dundi at speakup.nl
ZONE: 3153
ZONE: 31800

Another thing: I realise bandwidth is relevant for the peer to deal with
traffic, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to have it in here, because
this might lead to discussions where 'I have more gigabits than you so why
should I peer with you ?'. Let the requesting peer himself decide wether he
can or cannot handle the traffic.

Best regards,
Florian