[Dundi] number assignement

Florian Overkamp florian at speakup.nl
Thu Oct 21 01:55:26 CDT 2004

Hi,

Not nessecarily a monopoly. In the case of the netherlands, there is a
government body (OPTA) that assigns numbers. Remember, the idea behind DUNDi
is discovering routes that would otherwise be passed over PSTN. In the case
of nonexistent PSTN numbering, that thought goes overboard. Which does not
mean its not a valid use, but its not what its designed for in my scope.

Best regards,
Florian