[Dundi] Dundi w/ 1.0

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Wed Oct 20 17:48:58 CDT 2004

Okay so to illustrate...

The core tier 1 people will all be exchanging *most* call setups.  The
challenge is to try to trim off as many branches as possible and to reduce
as much as possible the number of queries that have to go deep into the
tree.  To this end, it is beneficial to have numbers which are similar
(e.g. all Netherlands numbers) behind a one or more tier 1 / tier 2 nodes.
Note that the protocol is designed to handle *any* graph and any
distribution of numbers, but certain orientations are more effective in
the value they bring to the cache and in their ability to block off large
chunks of the tree.

Mark