[Dundi] PEER REQUEST

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Wed Oct 20 12:13:39 CDT 2004

Should peering requests should go in like this to the list:

BANDWIDTH: 100+ mbit
HOSTNAME: switch-1.asterlink.com
EID: 00:30:48:53:00:25
PUBKEY: http://www.asterlink.com/asterlink.pub
COUNTRY: US
STATEPROV: MI
CONTACT: +18772787565 x1000
CONTACTNAME: Brian West
FAX: +18772787565

Something like that then we can all get going on peering.  You would then
take this information and reply with your information and a faxed copy of
the GPA with yoru EID on it.  This should get the ball rolling?

Would it not?  Join #dundi on freenode to talk about this.

bkw