[Dundi] DUNDi Feature Request

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Sat Dec 4 02:58:48 CST 2004

I have a server on my network that provides DUNDi lookup/caching
services to my other servers (it's my "central" peering point for
internal use). As such, it accepts queries for a context named "star",
but does not itself provide any numbers to that context.

With the current DUNDi code, this does not work; when a query comes in
for the "star" context, this server answers that the querier is not
authorized to query that context. Adding a mapping in dundi.conf for the
"star" context to an empty dialplan context cures the problem.

So, my request is this: a DUNDi server should be able to answer queries
for contexts it does not itself have mappings for.