[Dundi] Is this project alive?

Martin List-Petersen martin at portafone.net
Fri Dec 3 18:06:18 CST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 19:12, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Brian West wrote:
> > Kevin,
> > 	I talked to someone on IRC that said you tried to contact me.. can
> > you send me a message to brian at accentrainc.com as I didn't get your email to
> > my bkw.org account my spam filter went nuts and zapped my email for a few
> > days...
>
> Done. I would humbly suggest creating a dedicated email address to use
> for peering agreements, so there's less risk of getting caught in spam
> filters :-)

Check http://dundi-map.netmonks.ca/, this is the DUNDi Test Network map
and you will find many that also provide peering in the regular
DUNDi-e164 context here. You can click on most hosts and find a contact
email or even a form, that you can fill out, to ask for peering within
DUNDi-test.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
Portafone, Dublin, Eire