[Asterisk-video] Dialing mcuWeb from asterisk

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Tue Sep 20 07:34:41 CDT 2011

Hi Siva,

First, enable general video support in the sip configuration sip.conf .

videosupport=yes

Add the Sailfin server as a peer to the sip configuration.

[mcuWeb]
videosupport=yes
type=peer
host=127.0.0.1
port=5070
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=h263p

allow=h264

The only step left is to forward the desired extensions to be used as
conferences to the Sailfin server in the dialplan. For example to
forward all 3XX extensions just add the following to the extension.conf

[default]

exten => _3XX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@mcuWeb,,)

BR
Sergio