[Asterisk-video] Dialing mcuWeb from asterisk

Sivaramkrishna Neeruganti siva472 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 07:21:31 CDT 2011

Hi Sergio,

I am trying to evaluate the Mcu media server project .I have compiled media
source and generated the mcu binary.

I have installed the Sip application server and deployed the mcuweb.sar
module into it .I have followed the README mentioned by Sergio ,and have run
the mcu binary ,created a conference list with DID 300.

The problem is that i cant make a video call from asterisk to mcuWeb server
.Can anyone help me how to dial mcuWeb from asterisk ?i am new into this
area and i  need some help .Please provide me the steps to dial to mcuWeb
and establish the multi Video conference .

Thanks,
N Sivaramkrishna.