[Asterisk-video] Generate outbound 3g call will .call file and local channel

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Sep 9 09:02:37 CDT 2011

+; H324M signalling. 3G UMTS video calls require to set a certain User
Information Layer 1
+; value. The UL1 can be set either in the Bearer Capability
Information Element or in the
+; Low Layer Compatiblity Information Element. Depending on the switch
were your PRI is
+; connected to, you need one or the other.
+; Allowed values: bc or llc
+; Default value: bc

Looks like your uplink provider has Bearer Capability enabled on UL1.

The video is smoother coz it has more bit rate, usually combination of Video
+ Audio bit rate should not exceed 64kbps, I am not sure how your video file
still gets streamed on the same PRI channel (55 + 13 = 68)

Nevertheless, if it works then its nice to hear :)

Regards,
Mitul Limbani
Enterux Solutions,
www.enterux.com