[Asterisk-video] Compiling asterisk to support asterisk video

Khairul Nadzmi Mohd Yusof nadzmi at cybersecurity.my
Sun Mar 6 23:06:53 CST 2011

Hi All,

I'm trying my best to compile  app_transcoder and amr but unfortunately i still cannot manage compile it as it gives me a lot of errors during compilation. I've tried to follow the step given in the

http://asterisk-party.net/index.php/Asterisk_Video_3G_FR

but still not successful. I used the same asterisk version as the guide, installed ffmpeg.

Does the installation/compiling depends on the distro itself? I'm using Centos 5 as the distro.

during compiling amr i got this error

     [CC] codec_amr.c -> codec_amr.o
  codec_amr.c: In function âamrtolin_sampleâ:
  codec_amr.c:227: error: expected expression before â;â token
  codec_amr.c: In function âlintoamr_frameoutâ:
  codec_amr.c:345: warning: unused variable âbyte_countâ
  codec_amr.c: At top level:
  codec_amr.c:409: error: expected expression before â,â token
  codec_amr.c:423: error: expected expression before â,â token
  make[1]: *** [codec_amr.o] Error 1
  make: *** [codecs] Error 2

  i'm not able to install the app_transcoder maybe due to the swscale.h is not available hence prompting a lot of compilation errors.

Anyone can help me out??

Khairul Nadzmi b Mohd Yusof

Analyst, Secure IT Services Department
Cyber Responsive Services
CyberSecurity Malaysia
An Agency Under the Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation (MOSTI)

General Line : +603 8992 6888
Direct Line  : +603 8992 6967
General Fax  : +603 8945 3205
Mobile       : +601 9272 1528
Email        : nadzmi at cybersecurity.my

Website      : http://www.cybersecurity.my

Disclaimer:

“This email (and any attachment to it) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. CyberSecurity Malaysia assumes no liability whatsoever for the content of this email or for the consequences of actions taken based on such content unless it is subsequently confirmed in writing. Unintended recipients are notified that disclosing, copying or distributing of this email, or acting based on its contents, is strictly prohibited; and you are to immediately and permanently delete or destroy this email and notify the sender forthwith.