[Asterisk-video] Video Codecs

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Mar 4 11:29:06 CST 2011

hello,

Quoting deeps backup <backup.deeps at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Can anybody please give me link to install compiled video codecs h263,
> h263p, h264 into /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/.
> I have a live server and don't want to recompile asterisk.

There is no such thing as you are mentioning !!!!

just look if you can see format_h2623|4.so file in the modules
directory, if you see it then you got it, if you dont then YOU HAVE TO
RECOMPILE ASTERISK and STRICTLY NO SHORTCUTS....

And the problem that you are facing is completely different, just look
into archives of this thread and paste answers of the question which I
had asked Deepika on 'core show channel channelname' when the call is
initiated and you see no compatible codec.

You dont to this and no one can help you, and also dont expect someone
to spoon feed on how to get the output do your homework !

Regards,
Mitul Limbani
Enterux Solutions,
www.enterux.com