[Asterisk-video] rtsp with transcoding mp4v

Mário Dias mario at hardserver.com
Sun Jan 16 17:42:52 CST 2011

When I compile asterisk with app_mp4 and app_transcode appear:

app_mp4.c:1141: warning: implicit declaration of function âMP4AddH264VideoTrackâ
app_mp4.c:1141: error: âh264FrameDurationâ undeclared (first use in
this function)
app_mp4.c:1151: error: âstruct mp4trackâ has no member named âmp4â
app_mp4.c:1152: error: âstruct mp4trackâ has no member named âtrackâ
app_mp4.c:1153: error: âstruct mp4trackâ has no member named âhintâ
app_mp4.c:1154: error: âstruct mp4trackâ has no member named âlengthâ
app_mp4.c:1155: error: âstruct mp4trackâ has no member named âsampleIdâ
app_mp4.c:1156: error: âstruct mp4trackâ has no member named âfirstâ
app_mp4.c:1162: warning: passing argument 5 of âmp4_rtp_write_videoâ
makes pointer from integer without a cast
app_mp4.c:189: note: expected âconst unsigned char *â but argument is
of type âintâ
app_mp4.c:1162: warning: passing argument 6 of âmp4_rtp_write_videoâ
makes integer from pointer without a cast
app_mp4.c:189: note: expected âintâ but argument is of type âunsigned char *â
app_mp4.c:1162: error: too many arguments to function âmp4_rtp_write_videoâ
app_mp4.c:1192: error: âstruct mp4trackâ has no member named âsampleIdâ
make[1]: ** [app_mp4.o] Erro 1
make: ** [apps] Erro 2

Why????