[Asterisk-video] 3G outbound call error | H324 Gateway

anurag agarwal anurag_agarwaljan at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 23 11:08:45 CST 2011

Hi,

I have tried to make a outbound call through H324 gateway. I am able to originate the video call but when I received the video call its disconnected immediately with a message "Unknown Error".. below is the dial-plan, please suggest the way forward...

[from-local]

exten =>_X.,1,h324m_call(${EXTEN}@3Gout)

[3Gout]

exten =>
_X.,1,Set(CHANNEL(transfercapability)=VIDEO)

exten =>
_X.,2,NoOp(transfer=${CHANNEL(transfercapability)})

exten => _X.,3,Set(CHANNEL(userinformationlayer1)=38)

exten =>
_X.,4,NoOp(ul1=${CHANNEL(userinformationlayer1)})

exten => _X.,n,Dial(ZAP/g1/${EXTEN})
Thanks
Anurag