[Asterisk-video] Lifesize HD X10 endpoints & Video Resolution and framerate configuration question

Joel Wiramu Pauling joel at aenertia.net
Tue Apr 12 18:19:39 CDT 2011

Hrm, setting either directmedia=yes and directrtpsetup=yes  in
sip.conf does not seem to fix the issue.

I wonder if this is a network issue, everything is on routable
address's endpoint wise, and the gateway in between routes between my
RFC1918 address network (which the asterisk server sits on), i've done
this sort of setup in prod before tho and it works well.