[Asterisk-video] Lifesize HD X10 endpoints & Video Resolution and framerate configuration question

Joel Wiramu Pauling joel at aenertia.net
Tue Apr 12 17:39:13 CDT 2011

Cheers will give that a go, thanks for your input Gunnar.

wrt @amit: Codec is supported, it's the SDP/ATV combination ( I assume
that's the resolution ) that it is saying is unsupported - h264 ( the
codec for video ) is working fine, I think you are seeing the Siren
(audio) mismatches thats fine it falls back to ulaw.

Kind regards

-JoelW