[Asterisk-video] Simulate a 3G-324M video call

huu giang huugiang104 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 02:47:33 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I want to simulate a 3G-324M video call  and want to do as the following way:

I plan to use 2 servers, each sever will be installed Asterisk and a Digium or
Sangoma card on its board. And then 2 servers wiil be connected to each other
through an E1 line.

I wiil use a Sip Phone (for examle Xlite or Kapanga), configure it to use
3G-324M codec and make a video call to Asterisk installed on the first server,
can Asterisk forward the video call to the secondary server through E1 line, so
the Asterisk on the second server will recevie the call as a 3G-324M video call
?

Is it possible ?. Anyone do it ?

Many thanks,
Giang.