[Asterisk-video] 3G Video Call PRI Debug Output

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Nov 29 00:05:15 CST 2010

Hi Sudhir,

Quoting sudhir mor <sudhir_mor2000 at yahoo.com>:

> Hi Mitul,
>
> Please check for mp4 application properly installed and configured. One more
> possiblity can be the codecs which according to logs is not a
> problem but still ui suggest you to check.

I am sure that there is some problem with the h324m_gw_answer() app
negotiation, coz on the remote handset, I am seeing Waiting for Remote
Video, and if the negotiation happens perfect then the Asterisk
Dialplan shall move on to the next line which is mp4play.

I have a 3GPP video waiting to be answered which is showing me :

root at ubuntu:/etc/asterisk# file /tmp/video1.3gp
/tmp/video1.3gp: ISO Media, MPEG v4 system, 3GPP

I believe 3GPP video format is default accepted and the Voice Codec
remains AMR or ALAW.

Do you have any specific recommendation on the H324m.conf file ?
This is my current h324m.conf file

; h324m Configuration
;
[general]
debug=1
boardcodec=alaw

Does this boardcodec=alaw need to be boardcodec=amr ?

In a nutshell it looks like either a Negotiation Problem or the
h324m_gw() n h324m_gw_answer() one of the two app is goofing up.

Do you have a 3G Video Call Service and help me with testing it ?

> Thanks & Regds
> Sudhir Mor
> Senior Developer
> Voicetap Technologies