[Asterisk-video] Need some help regarding Asterisk video setup

aman kumar ursaman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:12:18 CDT 2010

Hello ,
I am a beginner user for asterisk and Linux environment .  I need some help
for setup video calls and video streaming with asterisk .I will appreciate ,
If you can me some links, white paper , examples or any kind of help for
that .I have downloaded AsteriskNow and installed in my server. I have
following questions , please response.

1. Is AsteriskNow good for Video calls.
2. Do I need any addon / plug in / Hardware for the server  for video calls
.
3. How can we stream some static video contents through Asterisk.
4. Do we require any type of media server for contents or streaming video .
5. What are the basic steps for integration Video with asterisk server.

I have asked too many questions so that you can come to know , what is my
Goal. Please guide me .

Thanks ,
Aman