[Asterisk-video] videoswitch support for meetme

Wang Tony tonywang5671 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 04:20:47 CDT 2010

Hello Borja, million thanks for yor advise!

Actually I have to use meetme to enable video becuse of another open source project, "VICIDIAL". That is what we use in our call center now.

VICIDIAL is Asterisk based voip dialer. It use meetme application to impliment ACD queue function.
The agent login into a dynamice created meetme conference room & wait for incoming call. Whe a call coming in, the call will be routed to meetme conference room to bridge agent & caller.
I would like to enable video call between agent & caller under VICIDIAL. So I need to enable meetme for video support. I only need caller see agent & agent see caller.
I read the post of Jan, 15, 2007 from Lorenzo Miniero, that he
developed a patch that's supposed to add basic video support to MeetMe. Is anyone can help me to get that patched MeetMe?

Best Regard
Tony Wang