[Asterisk-video] Video bandwidth consumption

Salvatore Frandina salvatore.frandina at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 05:01:53 CDT 2010

Hi Sergio,

I'm not expert programmer so I have decided to use VLC for its simplicity
and especially because my code is a prototype version (as you have seen).
What do you suggest to use instead of VLC?

I have tried the parameters that you have suggested but the results are the
same as before. I think the H263p codec of FFmpeg is not good.

The H264 codec implements VBR very well. I can set through the vb (VLC)
parameter the bandwidth value and the video changes accordingly.

Thank you for help

--
Salvatore Frandina
mail: salvatore.frandina at gmail.com