[Asterisk-video] Record H263 Video Call

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Mon Mar 1 02:42:19 CST 2010

Hi Denis,

i6net has develop and asterisk that support to record video calls.
It generates a video file with the streams selected (4 streams, or just
one side...).
The application is lock to be use with our Asterisk VoiceXML browser.

The recorded result can be managed with ffmpeg to extract the streams
(in most case we get one video side with the mixed audio).
It can be completed with a video mixing tool to be able to generate a
video with the 2 video streams mixed.

Regards,

Borja

--