[Asterisk-video] Asterisk dial plan video-application

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Mon Jan 4 04:47:01 CST 2010

Hi alls,

Most of the application works fine but need some integration and support
(for build, use, interoperability, and make modification in the sources).
You can purchase specific support from Sergio (the initiator of the
project).

The i6net company provide binary packages (with some modifications for
the VXI integration) with a commercial installation fee and support too.
The best way to use the video tools from our VXI*, (our VoiceXML browser
for Asterisk).

Regards,

Borja form i6net