[Asterisk-video] Asterisk crashes when hanging up a call to app_rtsp r250

Juan Manuel Coronado Zúñiga juan.m.coronado at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:22:54 CST 2010

Hi Sergio and list,

Hanging up a succesfull call from a Eyebeam Softphone (H.264) to app_rtsp
causes Asterisk to crash. I've tried versions 1.6.0.10, 1.6.2.0 and 1.6.2.1.

I have the following setup:

- Asterisk with app_rtsp rev 250 in Debian Lenny (5.0.3) i386.
- Grandstream GXV3601 registered in Asterisk.
- VLC in other PC which connects to the Camera, performs the authentication
(I've experienced issues with app_rtsp auth) and re-streams to Asterisk.
- Windows machine with Eyebeam softphone and a webcam attached.

The call to app_rtsp succesfully shows the video streamed by the camera, but
when hanging up it causes a segfault. I can provide 2 core dumps with the
latest versions of Asterisk if needed (1.3 MB).

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

--
Juan Manuel Coronado Z.