[Asterisk-video] h324m_gw_answer() disconnects me from asterisk cli and call get dropped

Konstantinos Liadakis kliadakis at yuboto.com
Fri Dec 3 03:59:27 CST 2010

hello Klaus

Finally i managed to do some tests

For h324m to work i had to do the following

I removed asterisk 1.4.15 and used asterisk 1.4.21.1 with the patch as
for your instructions.

I used libpri 1.4.5 and patched it. I used zaptel 1.4.12.1 because on my
debian machine i could not compile 1.4.11 (there is a bug about kernel,
don't know much)

I compiled with my asterisk amr codec, app_mp4, app_transcode, app_rtsp

Now almost everything seem to work.

These are the scenarios i tested

1. 3g -->  pri -->  asterisk -->  mp4play
      works like a charm video and audio

2. .call file -->  asterisk -->  pri -->  3g
      works like a charm - video and audio

3. sip softphone bria -->  asterisk -->  pri -->  3g
      video works fine, no audio, i noticed the following errors on
different tries
      a. Got SIP response 415 "Unsupported Media Type" back from 10.0.0.21
      b. rtp.c:1286 ast_rtp_read: Unknown RTP codec 126 received from
'10.0.0.21'
      c. chan_sip.c:5506 process_sdp: No compatible codecs, not accepting
this offer!

i suspect that bria might not have required codecs

4. 3g -->  pri -->  asterisk -->  sip
      again caller can see my video but i cannot see the caller, no audio

Tomorrow i want to try ivvr, and let you know.

I havent managed to try app_rtsp as i dont have anything to stream from,
would vlc work?

i havnet managed to use transcoding as again i dont know how to use it,
any example or any help?

Thank you in advance for your replies, hope you can help me solve the
audio problem

Best regards,  to all

Dinos

--