[Asterisk-video] H324M/3G video call recording quality

Kalimutu Singh botachek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 11:48:08 CDT 2010

I have tried changing the framerate by modifying the value of qcifMPI in
H245Capabilities, but the framerate still couldn't be reduced from
~10FPS (Nokia C5) so I think it is like what you mentioned that the phones
does not honor the parameter. There is no way to set the framerate on the
phones I have seen so far.