[Asterisk-video] mp4play error

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Fri Apr 2 04:43:30 CDT 2010

Hi Manoj,

The video packaged applications from the i6net web have been lock with a
patch to be only usable with our VoiceXML browser.

The major problem with the video feature is that some users request to
many support to install and configure it. The video theme is complex and
need a knowhow to install a full video service (more if you want to use
h324m and specific SIP video phones).

For the i6net support,
You sent us a request the 25/03 and we answered the 30/03 asking you :

"
Dear Manoj Yadav,
Thank you for your request.
  You need to install the video package form our site or to build your
own applications by compiling the Sergio's video asterisk applications
(sip.fontventa.com).
Regards,
Tech
"
Since we didn't get any feedback.

If you need support to check and terminate your installation with VXI,
please contact me by mail/gtalk (we will plan a chat session to finish
the configuration).

Regards,

Borja

Le 01/04/2010 10:13, Manoj Yadav a écrit :
> Yes. You can not use the demo version to play the vdeo but you will be
> able to play the audio. I requested them several to enable the vidio
> for a limited period but did not get the response from them. i6net
> support is not good. Try to install asterisk video and it will work
> fine. It is open source.  I just added you in my google talk. Please
> accept my request so we will be able to chat.
> --Manoj
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Renju WM <renju.webmaster at gmail.com
> <mailto:renju.webmaster at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Manoj.I am using 1.4x..So you are saying with vxi demo version we
>     can not play video ???? isn't  it ??????
>     Ok any way let me try with asterisk-video..Thank you very much for
>     reply..........
>

>     On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Manoj Yadav <manoj at vserv.mobi
>     <mailto:manoj at vserv.mobi>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Renju,
>         You installed VXI* solution for demo. I have already tried it
>         and video play is locked in this version. Configure
>         asteriskvideo and test. I am also struggling for videos and
>         still did not find any solution. I installed asterisk video
>         from sip.fontventa.com <http://sip.fontventa.com/> and mpeg4ip
>         library but still having some issues and not able to play the
>         video using vxml. Please let me know if you installed the same
>         properly. We will have to make patches in asterisk video and
>         in asterisk.
>         Also let me know which asterisk version are you using. I have
>         tried it with 1.6 and 1.4.x.
>         --Manoj
>         On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Renju WM
>         <renju.webmaster at gmail.com <mailto:renju.webmaster at gmail.com>>
>         wrote:
>
>             When i play video with mp4play i am getting this following
>             error ,,
>

>             [Apr  1 17:35:06] WARNING[2771]: app_mp4.c:830 mp4_play:
>             Lock error !
>               == Spawn extension (default, 999, 3) exited non-zero on
>             'SIP/999-00000008'
>             asterisk1*CLI>
>

>             --
>             Renju
>             Many of the great achievements of the world were
>             accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working
>
>             --
>

>         --
>

>     --
>     Renju
>     Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by
>     tired and discouraged men who kept on working
>
>     --

Borja Sixto, Research&  Innovation - http://www.i6net.com
Office: +34 911877477 | Gtalk: bsixto | Skype: borja.sixto