[Asterisk-video] mp4play error

Manoj Yadav manoj at vserv.mobi
Thu Apr 1 03:13:33 CDT 2010

Yes. You can not use the demo version to play the vdeo but you will be able
to play the audio. I requested them several to enable the vidio for a
limited period but did not get the response from them. i6net support is not
good. Try to install asterisk video and it will work fine. It is open
source.  I just added you in my google talk. Please accept my request so we
will be able to chat.

--Manoj